Wednesday 26 March 2014

Shop Watch: Bonjour


I've brought you some flowers, to say hello.

 


Bonjour, music to my ears.


Have you heard? The ever-so talented French stylist Anne Millet has opened an online shop, as beautiful and creative as her colorful, inspiring blog.  

 

Woven kids' chairs, poetic pillows, panties made from vintage hankies... colour, colour, colour. 
I love it all, each and every print, pattern and detail. 
Can someone shrink my feet so I can wear those fantastic Bensimon shoes this Summer? Please???


Bonjour !
One of the nicest words in the French language.  



 It makes me smile.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Magnifiques photos de Mélanie Rodriguez, très beaux produits et cette ambiance extra que j'aime tant chez Anne !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love this, I want to shrink completely so I can fit in all of it… Thanks Deborah, hope you are well….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - also wish the dresses came in my size! Phillipa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!