Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Shop Watch: Sur 1 R de Brocante






 



It seems so long since we went bargain hunting at a French flea market!
I miss my Saturday rummage in Sommières  or Villeneuve les Avignon so much, although we now have so much stuff waiting "for the right place" that I doubt I can justify many more vintage finds for this house.

French online shop Sur 1 R de Brocante has some really nice items, right up our interior alley. I'm guessing that you have to be quick, Nicky's gems seem to fly off the shelves super vite ... ( international shipping, bien sûr ).

A shop to watch , a blog to read and a tumblr to follow if you're looking for simple, stylish industrial pieces for your home.

Bon Dimanche  !


1 comment:

  1. Hi I found you via pinterest. I love your style. How do you manage everything in your day? You must work at the speed of light. I struggle to blog and pin once in a blue moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!