Thursday 13 October 2011

Sponsor Meet & Greet: Tante Suzie


 There's no doubt about it, I am irresistibly drawn to bold graphics


Be they thoroughly modern


Or delightfully retro


Simple and beautiful in black & white


Or vibrant and loud in a kaleidoscope of colour

They always catch my eye and make me smile



No wonder then that I am pleased to share a new sponsor link with you today:



If you've never paid a visit to this French children's shop, now's the time to do so.
Emilie has chosen to work with a great mix of up-and-coming and well-established designers in the French kids' industry, including , Fifi Mandirac, Lalé, Chacha and Hélium Editions, as well as international names like Fern Living, Fine Little Day and Hanna Kanola. I think you'll find there's something for everyone, budgets big and small. 

Bright, Fresh and French - qu'est-ce qu'on peut demander de plus




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!