Friday 7 October 2011

Renegade Craft Fair London


 In case you hadn't heard, the first ever London Renegade Craft Fair starts tomorrow.

  
Get yourself down to the Old Truman Brewery this weekend (Sat-Sun 11am - 6pm)

  
And say hello to one of my favourite, super creative artist/ doll maker friends

Jess Quinn


She's been working non-stop, round the clock, day in and day out to present an amazing selection of gifts. Good luck Jessica!

 Of course, they'll be plenty of other stalls to visit as well, including: Alice Gabb, Ninon, Julia Pott, Kate Sutton, Mary Kilvert and Robin & Mould, to name but a few. 

What a line up! London's calling, I think!




2 comments:

  1. I am on my way! looking forward to meeting the faces behind the names v x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, thank you for this post, I'm home, exhausted! but had a lovely weekend meeting some lovely people, I'll blog later once I've had some coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!