Tuesday 13 July 2010

Kate McLelland



Kate McLelland is an illustrator and graphic designer based in Edinburgh. She recently came runner-up in the London Transport's Skyline competition with this design.

Kate loves nature, myths and legends. Her Rabbit and Reindeer has just been selected as one of four winners in the V&A/ London Design Festival Christmas card competition and will be on sale at the V&A shop during the Festival and onwards.


Animal Farm is my favourite. You can buy it from her Society6 shop, along with all her other prints, T-shirts and skins.

à bientôt !

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Sort of remind me Sanna Annuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful designs! will have to check that out when I'm next in London..
    thanks for the photos of Avignon too, I bet it's really hot there right now! put a smile on my face..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!